As a business owner, you know that having a website is essential for success. But if your web content is as confusing as solving a quadratic equation… Then, you’re at risk of scaring potential customers away!
So, this blog will cover why your brand messages matter and share practical tips for you to improve your content!
So, why does brand messaging matter?
Because our primal instinct is to burn the fewest calories possible (thanks to our primate ancestors).
So, when faced with brand messages that need Einstein to decipher. We are not going to do it… when we can save our precious calories and time by going to another service provider instantly online – Sorry!
And to further rub salt into your wound – your competitor’s product might not be as good as yours. But that doesn’t matter… when no one understands your product. And your competitor has skillfully created copy that puts the customer at the heart of their brand messaging – clearly spelling out how their product or service will solve the customer’s problem. Appealing to their emotions and making them feel understood.
Content matters and has a direct impact on sales. So, if you’ve not perfected the art just yet… we can help.
Want to fix your brand message?
Here are some copywriting tips you can get your teeth into:
- Take a customer-centric approach: Give the customers want they want and show them they are understood. And they will thank you later… with loyalty and trust!
- Use emotional-centric copy: Write emotion-triggering content – It’s more likely to be remembered and inspire action.
- Be precise and only keep content that is of value: If it hasn’t got value kick it out… only use copy that is necessary to explain what you do, how you do it and the value you add on the home page. For more in-depth information about your brand, feature it on an “About Us” page.
- Preach the benefits: Say it loud and clear. This should be the first thing your customer sees on your website.
- Shout about your USP (unique selling point): How’s anyone supposed to know what makes you/your company so special when you don’t tell us? Get your cheerleader pants on and tell us!
If you can’t get enough branding tips, the fun doesn’t have to stop there…
Book your FREE 30-minute consultation call today and receive personalised branding support for your business. Click here to book!